By the end of this module you will:
- Understand the fundamentals of good instruction for youth.
- Know how to create a positive learning environment.
- Have strategies for establishing classroom rules.
- Understand your youth as learners and capable people.
- Have strategies for working in small groups.
- Understand your own communication and behavioral styles and how they play out with the communication styles of others.
- Know how to develop a clear and successful lesson plan.
- Know how to give feedback in a way that is received and implemented.
After the workshop you will:
- Begin incorporating the Effective Teaching Methods in your classroom.
- Get feedback and support from Workshop Facilitators on your application of the lessons learned through:
- Two 1-hour virtual Follow-Up Sessions (dates, times, and connection information will be shared after training)