0 of 3 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Upload a file containing a drawing of a hand following the instructions below.
1. In the middle of your hand – Who are you as an LO lecturer? How do you see yourself as an LO lecturer?
2. In your thumb – What is the value of Life Orientation?
3. In your fingers –
• Your greatest moment of success in teaching LO.
• What you enjoy most about teaching LO.
• What challenges you experience when teaching LO.
• The beneficial difference you are making on campus by teaching LO.
Upload your answer to this question.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.
1. How do you feel about yourself as a Life Orientation lecturer?
2. Why is it important to make your lessons personal?